Grants and Communications Coordinator for the Development and External Relations Department at the Peres Center for Peace & Innovation
• Native English speaker – a must!
• Verbal and written proficiency in Hebrew
• Bachelor’s degree. Preference for relevant fields (international relations, political science, conflict resolution, etc.)
• Minimum of one year experience in grant writing and non-profit fundraising.
• Experience working in deadline-driven environments.
• Identification with the values of the organization.
• Reports to and works closely with the Deputy Director General for Development and External Relations.
• Responsible for conducting the full range of activities required to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to a variety of funders.
• Writing reports, letters, updates and various other communications.
• Perform prospect research on funding opportunities to evaluate prospects for grants.
• Work with finance to gather information necessary to draft budgets and report to funders on current programs.
• Understanding of institutional history and programs.
• Representing the Peres Center and its work in front of a wide variety of audiences, including leading tours and meetings with local and international visitors.
• Maintain current records, including grant tracking and reporting.
• Work with Development and External Relations team to provide development input for all written institutional materials.
• Assist with all fundraising and external relations projects as requested.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent written communication skills; ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals and reports.
• Excellent editing skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent oral communication skills, in both English and Hebrew.
• Ability to speak in front of various audiences and present content in English and Hebrew.
• Able to work well in a team environment, handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of fundraising information sources.
• Experience with proposal writing and various types of donors (foundations, corporations, foreign government entities, etc).
Please send CVs to email@example.com