We are looking for a new coordinator of fundraising and external relations to join us long-term.
Website עמותת ליסאן لسان
Lissan is an independent grassroots NGO, focusing on promoting language justice via teaching Hebrew to Palestinian women from East Jerusalem and Arabic to healthcare providers in West Jerusalem. We are looking for a new coordinator of fundraising and external relations to join us long-term.
* Identifying new donors and initiating new connections
* Writing grant applications
* Maintaining relationships with existing donors, including: participation in events, writing reports and regular updates
* Identifying and initiating new strategic partnerships
* Maintaining existing partnerships
* Identifying with the goals and principles of the organization
* Experience in fundraising and writing grants
* Excellent English and Hebrew skills
* Ability to advance processes and work independently
* Experience in building and maintaining external relations
* Excellent inter-personal skills
* Familiarity with the reality of East Jerusalem and with the relevant bodies active in the city – a significant advantage
position: 50% (with optional expansion).
The job is Jerusalem-based (partially from home)
Interested candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to relevant applications only.