Palestine-Israel Journal and FES in the Palestinian Territories cordially invite you to a public event to launch our new issue devoted to:
Oslo 25 Years After:
Realities, Challenges and Future Prospects
Wednesday, September 12, 2018, 16:00-18:00 p.m. at the American Colony Hotel
– 16:00 -16:30 Registration and refreshments
– 16:30 – 16:45 Welcoming Remarks by FES and PIJ
– 16:45 – 17:30 Presentations:
* Gilead Sher – Former chief negotiator and Chief
of Staff to PM Ehud Barak. Heads the INSS Center
for Applied Negotiations
* Ziad AbuZayyad – Co-editor of Palestine-Israel
Journal. Former PA Minister for Jerusalem Affairs,
Palestinian Legislative Council Member, and negotiator.
* Prof. Menachem Klein – Advisor to Prime
Minister Ehud Barak and Foreign Minister Shlomo
Ben-Ami on Jerusalem Affairs during Israel-PLO
final status talks.
* Amb. Hind Khoury – Former PA Minister,
former Palestinian Ambassador to France. Political and Civil society activist.
Moderators: Prof. Galia Golan and Prof. Khuloud Khayyat Dajani.
– 17:30 -18:00 Questions from the audience.
– 18:00 Concluding remarks by the organizers.
4 Al-Hariri St., East Jerusalem, POBox 19839